XML Repair allows you to correct faulty XML files quickly and safely in a user-guided solution including change approval and revision-compliant recording.
XML Repair by UNIFITS is a highly specialized editor for ISO 20022 based XML files. It allows a quick and reliable correction of XML based messages like customer to bank payment messages or bank-to-bank settlement messages. Since all changes to the underlying file are recorded, it enables the user to implement a completely revision-compliant repair process.
- Clearing houses
- Corporate customers
- Automated identification of all errors within a file
- No restrictions in terms of file size
- Support of all ISO 20022 based XML formats
- Update function to change contents
- Insert function for missing XML tags
- Delete function for incorrect optional XML tags
- Automatic recalculation of number of transactions and amount
- Creation of a detailed modification log
- Approval of changes / dual-review principle
- Fastest possible identification of errors in non-processable, broken XML files
- System-supported error analysis and repair through a user-friendly interface
- Revision-compliant repair of incorrect ISO 20022 XML files through dual-review principle and log file